This is what I feel like.
I really do.
Together, we (will, can, must) (rule, change, destroy) the (world, our victims, the people in this bar). ::
- hellokip reblogged this from okicc
- okicc reblogged this from lovebot
- dreamhorses reblogged this from lovebot
- isthiscleverenough reblogged this from themorninglight
- reachinginfinity answered: you’ll never feel sad anymore.
- ategato reblogged this from lovebot
- wsuppatriciaa likes this
- liveelaughlovee likes this
- peetypassion likes this
- huliwuxian answered: Then everything.
- huliwuxian likes this
- ferrydust reblogged this from lovebot and added:
- ferrydust likes this
- graze07 reblogged this from loveishere
- tthenoblewarr likes this
- salzig answered: you start worrying about when it starts going wrong all over again - things that go right tend to be always temporary
- brasilpop reblogged this from lovebot
- brasilpop likes this
- isthiscleverenough likes this
- charliebartlett reblogged this from lovebot
- imjustakid answered: You will be happy.
- darnitsarah likes this
- overtheanvil reblogged this from lovebot
- frisketmask likes this
- thisisirrelevant answered: the situation posed in this question is not even a plausible situation.
- singingmacabre likes this
- ariellemonica answered: then is it too good to be true?
- dancewithmeloverofmysoul answered: it would be more than i ever dreamed
- fleurmoxed likes this
- lalanii reblogged this from lovebot and added:
- humming-urban-stereo answered: if it goes right, than we’re wrong
- mysupercatalyst likes this
- wordgames answered: Oh but what if it doesn’t?
- chaaareeezzz likes this
- birdcalls likes this
- sweetstrawberry answered: then life will be better, right?
- kai-lim likes this
- themorninglight reblogged this from lovebot
- zmh answered: I’ve never had the answer to that. Sadly.
- missnastassialeslie answered: I wish this is the question we ask first instead of, What if things go wrong, or what if it doesn’t work out. :)
- missnastassialeslie likes this
- italktotigger answered: then you treasure it (:
- effort-less reblogged this from lovebot
- r2-she2 reblogged this from lovebot
- littlespiralbook likes this
- lasnay reblogged this from lovebot
- lasnay likes this
- this-is-a-forgery reblogged this from lovebot and added:
- littlemissvalentine likes this
- bee-barragan reblogged this from lovebot
Everything, everything, everything is connected.
"Listen, I am heroic enough to say 'I love you' when I love, heroic enough to sing a song and mean it, heroic enough not to faint at the toss of a shawl or the tilt of a baseball hat or the flick of tie. And you are, too." --S.E.S.