This is what I feel like.
I really do.
Together, we (will, can, must) (rule, change, destroy) the (world, our victims, the people in this bar). ::
- somefilthylittlemudblood reblogged this from hurricane-emily
- huliwuxian likes this
- ferrydust reblogged this from hurricane-emily and added:
- ferrydust likes this
- hkymnh reblogged this from buildc0ffins and added:
- skinny-bitch- reblogged this from weallseekthetruth and added:
- kittenroo reblogged this from buildc0ffins
- chrissy-b likes this
- rthreep likes this
- hurricane-emily reblogged this from thepriceoflove and added:
- wholesomeblogging likes this
- elenainthewhitecoat reblogged this from buildc0ffins and added:
- newyearskiss likes this
- thissurrenderisntweakness likes this
- weallseekthetruth reblogged this from thepriceoflove and added:
- watchtheskyexplodinghigh likes this
- thepriceoflove reblogged this from buildc0ffins and added:
- buildc0ffins posted this
Everything, everything, everything is connected.
"Listen, I am heroic enough to say 'I love you' when I love, heroic enough to sing a song and mean it, heroic enough not to faint at the toss of a shawl or the tilt of a baseball hat or the flick of tie. And you are, too." --S.E.S.