This is what I feel like.
I really do.
Together, we (will, can, must) (rule, change, destroy) the (world, our victims, the people in this bar). ::
- heyariwhatsup reblogged this from mandymermaid
- cndynchrs likes this
- huliwuxian reblogged this from ferrydust
- dlorahessylu likes this
- myatmosphericflight reblogged this from mandymermaid
- allthewarswewon reblogged this from eveninginjuly
- huliwuxian likes this
- ferrydust reblogged this from brightlywound and added:
- ceilingtofloor likes this
- iwaslivinginadeviltown likes this
- eveninginjuly reblogged this from tshirtsandtimemachines
- ferrydust likes this
- mostly-awkward reblogged this from brightlywound
- symbiosis likes this
- shinelikemoonandstars likes this
- brightlywound reblogged this from tshirtsandtimemachines
- vainsofemla likes this
- steeples reblogged this from kk-sadder
- coldfires likes this
- dillooon likes this
- brightlywound likes this
Everything, everything, everything is connected.
"Listen, I am heroic enough to say 'I love you' when I love, heroic enough to sing a song and mean it, heroic enough not to faint at the toss of a shawl or the tilt of a baseball hat or the flick of tie. And you are, too." --S.E.S.